Monday 2 October 2017

PRE BIRTHDAY REFLECTION - MY FOUR LIFE LESSONS

As my birthday draws near, it always give me a chance for deep reflection on the journey so far and highlight any new life lessons since my last birthday. 

Here are 4 of them.

Lesson 1

I am grateful for reaching this point in my life where I fulfill the highest expression of myself. I am grateful for having the ability to look inwards and accept myself for who I am. Yes all my strengths and weaknesses.  My personality type is a gift to the world but I realise that I am not called to everyone, however for those who stay tuned to me, well you get to receive plenty of love. So enjoy the ride.

My life lesson is you are not called to everyone. Serve the ones you are called to with ALL your heart. 

Confident in who I AM

Lesson 2

The death of my father which happened suddenly last year was one of my deepest and most painful losses to date, but out of it has come the most strongest and powerful expression of myself. His passing was the reason I started this blog which ignites me to openly express my thoughts to the world. 

Only last week I shared about how people in authority nearly left me feeling so down trodden and insecure about myself. Their remarks could have stopped me from reaching my full potential. Thank God I didn’t believe their story and wrote my own narrative.

See PREVIOUS BLOG POST


My life lesson is it’s okay to open up your life and share your journey. You don’t know who it will inspire .

Lesson 3

This year, I cautiously joined a new network called Full Circle Wellness Solutions. I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve really gained a lot from women who share the same ideologies and values as me. It’s encouraging to be among women who genuinely support one another and have fun at the same time.

My life lesson is never say you will never join new networks especially women's one. No woman is an island. Just embrace new opportunities. You might make new associates, new business partners, learn a lot and enjoy it at the same time.



See website about FULL CIRCLE

Lesson 4

A friend of mine called Daba alerted me to a Social Sector Training that was running at Lagos Business School for 4 months. Without even doing much research, I applied, got on the programme and found myself doing a valuable Social Sector management program. It was such an eye opener for me to see how things really should run in the social sector industry. As a result we have tighten our strategy to make ‘’Raising Confident Girls Initiative’’ a sustainable NGO.
My life lesson is always keep learning. Always make room to skill up.


Meet Dada from Zesty Juices

Class of SSM7....I made it


***BONUS LESSON**




So there you have my 4 Life lessons plus bonus. 

Life is always about learning until you are called home. Can you resonate with any of these life lessons or do you have your own? Please share in the comment box. Thanks for stopping by until next time…

Here's my previous post
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF WHEN OTHERS DONT

No comments:

Post a Comment